ABOUT TED R. WEILAND AND MISSION TO ISRAEL
Our mission statement.
Ted R. Weiland pastors Christian Covenant Fellowship in Scottsbluff, Nebraska, and is the evangelistic head of Mission to Israel Ministries. In addition to presiding over an international audio ministry, he lectures throughout the United States, has appeared on television and radio, and has authored twenty books.
Statement of Foundational Beliefs:
- We believe the Bible, as found in the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts, is the literal Word of God.
- We believe Yeshua (Jesus’ given Hebrew name) is Lord and Savior, the Son of God incarnate. Salvation comes only through His blood-atoning sacrifice and resurrection from the grave.
- We believe in the biblical plan of salvation, as found in Mark 16:15-16; Acts 2:36-38, 22:16; Romans 6:3-4; Galatians 3:26-27; Colossians 2:11-12; and 1 Peter 3:21.
- We believe in the use of the sacred names of God (Yahweh, Yeshua), without resorting to the unbiblical extreme of eliminating “God,” “Lord,” “Jesus,” or “Christ” entirely from the inspired Scriptures.
- We believe Yahweh’s laws are still in effect under the New Covenant, not for justification, but for sanctification and as a means for His people to rule society.
- We believe the Kingdom of Yahweh exists now and that all Christians are kingdom ambassadors, responsible for using their gifts and talents to help advance it in every sphere of society.
- We believe the Bible, archaeology, and history all point to the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, Celtic, and kindred peoples as the descendants of the biblical Israelites.
- We denounce all forms of racism, white supremacy, or any other form of unbiblical elitism, which is essentially nothing more than a form of humanism, or self worship.
We do not claim perfect doctrine, but we do guarantee you will find a collection of biblical truths that will reveal your place in Yahweh’s plan and provide you with new insight about events of today. It is our prayer that you enjoy your visit to our site and that you will be drawn to the cross and empty tomb of our Lord and Savior Yeshua the Christ and to His precious truths.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. (2 Corinthians 4:5)
For speaking engagements, Ted R. Weiland may be contacted here.